Friday, January 25, 2008

Been awhile

I have not posted in a long time. Do not know why. I am trying to get used to new haircut I received compliments of the 8th grade boys basketball team. I coach them. They asked if they could cut my hair if we won the county championship. We did and now I am almost bald. I now understand why bald people wear hats in winter. It was a great season. The boys went 15-2 winning the last 13 in a row. We defeated arch rivial Winchester in the championship game 41-37 in a game in which the lead changed hands several times.

3 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Rick,

Congratulations on your basketball season.

Welcome back to blogging - you've got to try to beat your last record of 6 posts in one year ;-) Keep up the great work.

Derek Chalfant said...

Can't wait to see the new hairdo this weekend. You didn't get any technicals this year did you? Cool blog, I'll be checking in to see what is going on with THEEEEEEEE Rick Brown.

Rick Brown said...

Derek,

In ten years of coaching, I have never received a tech.