Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend Recap

Prayer-I ended the week of prayer by leaving all request at the alter for God to take it from here. Already had some good reports. It was great praying for people I didnt even know.

Basketball- The Golden Bears won their first MEC title since 1996. It is fun being part of a program winning championships.

Church- As usual worship was great. I want to say sorry to Bruce and the Saturday night crew. The computer's space bar went crazy on me. (I was doing Power Point). Pastor Jeff did a great job with the message.

Growth Group-It is awesome to be leading a great group of people. We are studying marriage communication. Wow talk about interesting conversation! We have a welcomed new couples into our group.

1 comment:

Cari said...

I hate it when the space bar goes crazy...I have had that happen too and it just makes me feel like everyone is wondering what I am doing up there in the booth. Thank you so much for being a willing servant for the A/V team!!!!