Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Proud Dad

Things are changin. Since Birdie's death (mother-in-law) Eric has passed all necessary classes and met all requirements to graduate. He wanted three people to see him graduate. None of those people will be in attendence. Grandpa Brown died just before Christmas, Grandma just passed and Shane went to Branson to attend Discipleship Focus. Shane left just a few days after Grandma's death. I think he will be much happier.

Eric has always been independent and he will find his own way in life. I hope that the boys stay rooted in Christ and remember right and wrong's in this life. I am a proud Dad. I think the boys....er young man will make Tammy and I proud.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations to you, Tammy and Eric!!! Another milestone.

Tommy Phelps said...

That is sooo great. Congrats to Eric for all his hard work. And also to you guys as well. Another of life's chapters is about to begin.