Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Interesting Couple of Days

Barclay


Shane's "dorm room"


Admin Building




Time for some b-ball



Returned Sunday night from dropping Shane off at Barclay. What a trip. 15-16 hrs one way. The town and college is very small. I think this will benefit Shane. Already one pick up game of basketball on Saturday night. Pictures of Barclay above.
Spent all day Monday (after long trip) and Tuesday at hospitals with my dad. He has leukemia. It is a treatable and curable from. Praise God!!!!! Ready to catch up on some rest.






















1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

First I wanted to say I will be praying for your Dad. And also, thanks for posting some pictures of Barclay. It's been a long time since I've seen some of those buildings! Barclay is a special place!