Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tears!!!!!!!!

Tears of joy. For letting your son embark on a journey that God has led him to. Tears of pain. What I am witnessing now in our hotel room in El Dodrado KS. Mom (tammy) ( and Dad) is having a little harder time with Shanes journey than we thought. Mom says it so far from home. I wish I could post photos. Barclay College is located in a town smaller than Farmland.

Shane got thru the red tape and moved into a house. A game of basketball was already planned to begin after supper. We said our good byes about 4:30PM and tears are still flowing at 9PM. A quick prayer would be great.

3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Certainly praying!

Shelby-Grace said...

I'll be praying for you both and Shane too!

Sue said...

Praying for all three of you. I thought Bloomington was far away...

It can't be easy, but just remember God loves our children more than we can.