Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Prayer

The power of prayer is an awesome weapon.(as my growth group can tell you) We need to use it. Heavy on my heart is morning is FFC and my growth group members. Its not because of economy. It will work itself out. My main concern this morning is FFC and my group members. One of the missions of FFC is to minister to community outside our walls. We as a church do a good job with that. Pastor Jeff does a great job as do all of our Pastors(we are blessed). God has filled the buildings of FFC with the Holy Spirit and his protecting armour. I am sure God is with us always, but it seems that outside our walls some of our FFC members are under attack.

Satan knows what is at stake and is trying his best to drive a wedge between us and God. I know members of our church and growth group seem to be facing some issues. During the confessions series, confessions were made, people were saved and lives changed. Satan knows this and is trying to convict people and make people ashamed and guilty for past sins. They just need to know God has forgiven them and wiped the slate clean and Satan is just trying to throw them off track.

Remember we have those with illness and injury. This not only causes physical hurt, but spiritual hurt. If this cause loss of work, also financial hurt.

Relationships are an issue. Satan knows the best way to hurt you is to cause a relationship problem with those you love. DONT LET him DO THAT TO YOU!!!

Finances. God mentions this in the Bible more than any topic. The economy is bad and Satan knows that money will effect peoples relationship with God. There are folks that attend FFC that dont live paycheck to paycheck, but from day to day.

Now is the time for prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!
I maybe wrong but I dont think I am.

No comments: