Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Struggle with Faith

Well after my last post, I received a call from Shane. He has informed me that instead of having money from financial aid to help him get through the rest of the semester he owes $1000.00. He has been working a couple hours a day on campus, but that will stop Oct 6 when basketball starts. On that topic, he took ACT again to be able to play first semester, he didnt do well and he now has to wait until 2nd semester to start playing. Thats ok it will help him get ahead of studies.

Shane will probably come home because he cant earn enough to pay for school and I dont earn enough to pay my bills let alone pay for college. He has changed so my much and was trying to do what God has led him to do and now this. I am really struggling with my faith right now so please pray for me.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

I'm so sorry. I'm praying for you and your family.

Sue said...

Has Shane exhausted ALL the financial aid avenues...Stafford loans are one way...That is how my daughter is getting through. That and working...

Just a thought.

Rick, don't let Satan win this battle! No matter what happens, God works FOR THE GOOD to them that love Him!

Mommy pfohl said...

Praying and AMEN SUE!!!! You preach it! -Mindy