Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wish List

I wish:
1. I had a the ultimate relationship with God.
2. There was a cure for cancer.
3. There was no suffering.
4. I had the financial resources to care for my family.
5. Shane finds what is looking for.
6. Eric finds enough credits to graduate
7. Everyone had pastors like we have at FFC.
8. People would leave PK alone. (keep up good work PK)
9. My growth group love and joy this holiday season.
10. A couple of more wins for my 8th grade b-ball team.
11. Everyone had a wife as great as mine.
12. Blessings on everyone.
13. Jobs for everyone
14. Safety for all those armed services men and women.
15. Everyone has the opportunity to hear God's word.
16. Barclay wins a b-ball game.
and the Colts win the SupeBowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

I like #8... it made me chuckle. Thanks for including me on your wish list. :-)

Great list.

Keym said...

I'm with you on everything except the last one. I mean sure it would be nice but it's not on my wish list. Oh and I wish everyone had a husband as awesome as mine (since I don't have a wife ;0)