Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Monthly Wrap Up

Its been a month since I posted. This time of year is busy. I finished up my basketball season. We won 3 games, which is better than last year. We lost in semi-finals of county. The kids improved and we had fun. I think more important, while having growth group at church, I looked in gym during jr. high youth group, 12 of 14 players on my team are attending. That makes me feel good.

Got back at 4am Sunday morning after driving straight through from Moberly, Mo. I dont recommend it that late. We where in Moberly to watch Shane play basketball. This is the closest he gets to Indiana to play. The trip was worth the time, money, and driving. His coach let him spend Friday evening and Saturday morning with us. We had a great time. Then was game time. The played the 8th ranked Central Christian College of the Bible. Barclay won 100-94.

We then decided to drive home. Long trip but made worthwhile by a great worship service and message by our great worship team and pastors.

1 comment:

This is Me... said...

I'd say 12 out of 14 ball players attending youth at FFC is a VERY successful season coach!!