Friday, February 27, 2009

Not so Good Post

As most of you know my dad passed away in December. Today would have been his 70th birthday. So happy birthday dad and I will see you later. Thats what I told him in his last days.(I will see you later).

Illness has take its toll on the family. Shane is in Kansas with a very bad respitatory infection. He has missed the conference tournament and fallen behind in class work. I hope he his better soon.

I have had an infection for the last two weeks that wont go away. Having a 102 temp. all the time(seems like it) sucks. I cannot shake this and with no insurance now it makes it tough for treatment. Anyway this is something I have to deal with a couple times a year so I make it.

Eric says worship will be very good this Sunday.

I know it was a down post, but hey I still have Christ that gets me thru the day.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

We are with you on the health! Jeff has had resperitory for 3 weeks now! :( Praying for you guys and especially during this time of missing your dad on his bday! Hugs to all of you! -Mindy