Monday, June 23, 2008

Whiner/Complainer?????????

What a great service at FFC yesterday. Worship was great and Ryan was right on with his message about complaining to each other and not to God, which leads to prayer and a closer walk with God. He asked at the end of service if you had a complainers heart to come to alter to leave it there. I felt I needed to leave it. So I did. Once again my great growth group was there to pray with me. So I will try not to complain anymore on my blog or in life but take it to God in prayer. I have grown so much in my short few years at FFC in Christ than I have my entire life. I love this church. Once again(not complaining, just stating fact) if you dont have a group, you should find one. Ask me about mine.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

It is awesome what God uses to work in our lives and so awesome that your GG was there to support you! I wish I could have heard the sermon, but kids were not willing! ;) Night! -Mindy