Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Updates

I have been busier than a "one legged man at a butt kicking contest." The storms have caused flood damage in the southern part of county and wind damage throughout the county have kept me hopping. FEMA will be in the county soon and trying to prepare for the 58th annual Fly-IN Breakfast on Sat. The local EMA sponors the event (which puts me in charge). All this is a little exhausting.

Updates on Shane: He is hanging in there. For some reason the amusement park he works at is only letting him work a couple of days a week, so funds are running low. We are trying to help, but we have limited resources. I hope they let him pick up more hrs.

Update on job: Still waiting for God to provide. I may have some opportunities on the horizon, nothing concrete yet, but I will let God lead the way.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Praying for you to have wisdom and clearly wide opened doors to walk through! :)