Monday, July 21, 2008

Right On

My hand is up. Pastor Ryan yesterday asked about people who worry about things of this world. I cant miss a church because God has been hammering me, and making or molding me more into his image. I will never be perfect, but God has changed me. From the series "Wait" to yesterdays message, it is amazing how each service God has found something in my life to work on.

Anyway I worry, fret and ring my hands over important and not so important things of this world. I had two stressful, controversial, and gut wrenching situation to deal with on Monday. I followed Ryan's message and rejoiced in my God and keep repeating or singing whatever song was on JOY FM. Needless to say God revealed Himself with what felt like the most loving hug. I had peace about the situation. I have a mentor who also helped me gain the peace with God's word(Thank you Doug). I want to thank Pastor Jeff who prayed with me also. Things aren't perfect with the situations, but I found the peace to deal with them. I think the song was "Today is the Day"

No comments: