Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Things I Enjoy

Just a little info on things I love, like or enjoy:

-my relationship with Christ
-my wife(best friend), and kids
-coaching basketball
-a sunny day, 72 degrees with light breeze
-sports(golf sometime..LOL)
-motor sports
-indy colts
-cincinnati reds
-high school basketball
-orange/vi twist cone from Dairy Dream in Albany
-Farmland Friends Church
*The worship team
*The Pastors
*The A/V teams

-my growth group
-watching Deadliest Catch
-tstorms and storm spotting
-being part of fire dept.
-making a difference in kids lives
-taking nice long drive(gas prices have stopped that)
-sitting around camp fire in evening
-singing worship songs
-listening to worship radio 88.9 and klove
-talking to people
-helping people even though resources limit that
-praising God
-fishing
-juicy freeze from Bogies in Winchester
-cookies-n-cream thingy from Higher Ground (Tammy does a great job)
-God

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Hey thanks Rick! I hope, though, to get your orders right this next Sunday :)

Derek Chalfant said...

Rick, I'm sorry about the whole Cincinnati Red thing you got going on ;} Go Braves!!!