Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ramblings

Pastor Kris gave me a link on his blog. Cool

Blessed by being a leader of great growth group.

I have a great wife and a couple of great boys(although they drive me crazy sometimes)

I love a great cheeseburger.

I really enjoy sports.

Weather forecasters are having a bad winter. They havent gotten anything right.

Favorite sports teams: Any I coach LOL. MC Bears, Indy Colts, Cincinnati Reds, IU Basketball

Electricity is going on and off. Probably due to ice which makes me busy at work. Please stay on lights.

I enjoy contempory christian music. I wish a could play or sing.

I am a child of God.

1 comment:

Derek Chalfant said...

Sorry about the Reds thing you got going on. Don't like myself, Braves fan since we moved in town in '83 and got cable, I remember when most people came dressed as empty seats at Fulton County Stadium. I do however like Marty Brennamen, he tells it like it is.