Monday, March 31, 2008

Wait

The series at FFC is called Wait. You can go to www.farmlandfriends.org or www.simplywait.com to see what the excitement is about. Pastor Kris message in week two was a mirror image of my life last week. It you were at the service you heard my testimony. To make a long story short, it does come down to your faith and confidence in God. I have always wanted to do it my way. I would jump ahead of God's plan for me and try to handle things my way. Needless to say I have always messed it up. The past week I decided to listen to and obey God. He told me to "wait" I have put my faith and confidence in Him. He will make the next decision on my future. Pastor Kris is right: if you dont put your confidence in God you will lose your faith. I will now wait on God to provide and move me forward.

I have been a Christian for many years. I have grown up in church and known God for I long time. Yet in all those years I have not grown as a Christian. That changed this weekend and I know have a real relationship with God. I am more eager to learn, pray and grow in Christ.

No comments: