Thursday, March 13, 2008

Saturday Night Services at FFC

Pastor Kris announced in his blog that the Sat. night service will be ending soon. I understand the reasons behind it, but sad to see it go. My son Eric has played in the worship band ever since the Sat. night services started. I have been part of the service myself. I was head usher for awhile. I also helped some with the power point program that projected song lyrics and semons onto the screens. Yes, I was part of PK favorite service of giving away the Wii. I got the banana(me bitter............no..........LOL). It was a fun service and I was very glad PK gave the Wii to the young boy. I want to thank PK, Pastor Jeff, Pastor Marggy for their service. A big prop to Bruce who led worship....great job Bruce. I want to thank Cari Lott and Dennis Patty for helping me learn just enough of visual program to make me danagerous........LOL.

No comments: